Head of the department:
PhD, Turgunov Abrorjon Makhamatsoliyevich
Information about the activities of the master's department:
During the years of independence, large-scale work has begun in Uzbekistan to radically reform all types of education, including the system for training highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel.
On August 29, 1997, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Education” and the “National Personnel Training Program” were adopted in our country to bring education to the level of world standards.
According to this legislation, since 1999, at the second stage of education in a number of leading higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan, master's departments have been opened and master's training has begun, in accordance with the "National Training Program" of the Tashkent University of Information Technologies (TUIT) there is a master's department from 1999-2000 of the year.
The department of magistracy at TUIT conducts its activities in accordance with the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 10, 2007 No. 190 "On measures to further improve the activities of the magistracy in the education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan, increase its efficiency", as well as on the basis of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 2 March 2015 No. 36 "On approval of the Regulations on the magistracy".
Currently, 835 undergraduates in 28 specialties are studying at the university in order to train personnel and increase their efficiency.
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 26, 2013 No. PP-1942 “On measures to further improve the system of training in the field of information and communication technologies”, since the 2013-2014 academic year, the university has begun training in the following specialties:
- 5A350101 - telecommunications engineering ("Information transmission systems", "Telecommunications networks", "Teleradio transmission");
- 5A330501-Computer engineering ("Design of computer systems", "Design of software", "Information and multimedia technologies");
- 5А350301-Economics and management in the field of information and communication technologies;
- 5A330601-Software engineering.
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 26, 2014 No. PP-2193, starting from the 2014-2015 academic year, the university has 2 new specialties of the magistracy:
- 5A330502 - Management of the e-government system;
- 5А350602 - Electronic libraries and archives
According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2359 dated June 23, 2015, starting from the 2015-2016 academic year, the university has 2 new master's specialties:
- 5А350104 - Information security in telecommunication systems and networks;
- 5A350501 - Postal service.
According to the new version of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On e-commerce" dated May 22, 2015, starting from the 2016-2017 academic year, the university has 1 new specialty of the magistracy:
- 5A350302 - E-commerce
According to the protocol of the State Commission for Admission to the University of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 19, 2018, starting from the 2018-2019 academic year, 2 new specialties of the magistracy appeared at the university:
- 5A350303-Digital economy
- 5A350901-Mobile communication systems
According to the protocol of the State Commission for Admission to Universities of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 4, 2019, starting from the 2019-2020 academic year, 4 new specialties of the magistracy were opened:
5A350105- Maintenance of fiber optic networks
5A350903- Satellite communication systems
5A150902- Computer graphics and design
2020 yil O‘zbekiston Respublikasining o‘qishga qabul qilish bo‘yicha Davlat komissiyaning bayonnomasiga asosan 2020-2021 o‘quv yilidan boshlab univеrsitеtga yangi 2ta:
According to the protocol of the State Commission for Admission to the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020, from the 2020-2021 academic year, 2 new master's specialties have been opened:
5A330504- Information Science (Data Science)
5A350201- Animation technologies
Since 2020, regional branches have been providing training in the areas of 5A330501-Computer Engineering ("Computer Systems Design"), 5A350101-Telecommunication Engineering and 5A330302-Information Security.
Today, TUIT is the leading educational institution in Central Asia in the field of information technology and communications. In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 2, 2005 No. PP-91 “On improving the system of training personnel in the field of information technology”, TUIT is the basic higher educational institution for training personnel in the field of information and communication technologies.
The departments of the university have the necessary educational laboratories and classrooms for conducting and maintaining the subjects of the master's program, which are equipped with modern technologies. The university has 45 multimedia classes, 52 computer classes, 43 teaching and research laboratories.
- It should be noted that over the past years, the university, in cooperation with AKTRF, Uzbektelecom JSC, ZTE PRC, Huawei, KOICA, has opened the following educational laboratories:
- "IT Service and Parallel Processing";
- "Multimedia engineering";
- "Information Technology Security Services";
- "Processing of speech signals";
- "Young programmers";
- "Mobile communication systems of CDMA-450 standard";
- "IT Service and Parallel Processing";
- "Interactive learning class";
- "IPTV training laboratory";
- "Systems of mobile communication of the GSM standard";
- "Fiber-optic lines and devices";
- "Systems of broadband wireless communication";
- "Modern telecommunication system"
- “Modern telecommunication system”
- Technology NGN "Innovation center of artificial intelligence"
These modern educational laboratories are widely used in the organization of the master's program.
The university has all the conditions for independent work of the magistracy, including the university has 3 electronic libraries equipped with modern computers connected to the Internet at a speed of 45 Mbps (tas-ix), 8 Mbps (external channel). and 52 computer classes in the departments. In addition, the university has wireless Internet access (wi-fi).
The database of electronic information resources of the University is available through the website http://www.tuit.uz (http://www.library.tuit.uz), Electronic education system (etuit.uz), educational portal ZiyoNET (http:/ /www .ziyonet.uz), conditions have been created for the use of information and library systems of the republic and websites of other higher educational institutions, as well as local and international scientific databases.
Conditions have been created for access to the information and library systems of the republic and the websites of other higher educational institutions, as well as to local and international scientific databases.
In the field of training highly qualified scientific personnel, based on the promising tasks of the country's socio-economic development, by 2021 the university has trained 3850 highly qualified personnel in master's specialties and received master's degrees.
Leading specialists of industries, enterprises and organizations subordinate to the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan, leading scientists of network research institutions and professors with high scientific and pedagogical potential from related universities take part in the preparation of undergraduates at the university. Eighty percent of the topics of master's theses of undergraduates are devoted to the priorities and problems of the industry, and highly qualified leading industry specialists are appointed as supervisors and scientific consultants.
The achievements of undergraduates in various fields are duly encouraged by the administration of the university, all conditions are created for their further encouragement. To fulfill the tasks set in the future plan of the university, talented students and masters are involved in the research work carried out by professors and teachers.
They will also be admitted to the Institute of Senior Research Fellows, and their projects and technical developments will be selected on a competitive basis and will be funded by the New Idea Youth Foundation. Investment. Innovation".
In order to more effectively organize the training of highly qualified personnel in the Master's program of the University during 2020, more than 20 professors and teachers from leading universities in South Korea, KOICA volunteers, more than 10 leading Samsung specialists (as volunteers), Regional leaders and managers of TeliaSonera, the university management were invited held meetings and negotiations with graduate students.
One of the characteristics of our people is the presence of deep knowledge and the desire for scientific research. Therefore, our young men and women, who have a certain level of knowledge in educational institutions, in the future will strive for greater knowledge in their field, fully master the secrets of their profession, regularly grow up and improve. TUIT undergraduates contribute to the further development of the field of information technology and communications in the country.
Goals and objectives of the Master's Department:
- The main goal of the University's magistracy department is to train highly qualified, highly cultured, spiritually educated, competitive masters who meet international standards in the master's system of continuing education.
- The department of magistracy is an educational, scientific and administrative division of the university, which trains masters in several specialties.
- The educational process in the magistracy was developed by the basic higher educational institution in the relevant area of training (master's specialty), an exam is taken in the manner established by the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, discussed at the Coordinating Council of educational and methodological associations in the field of secondary specialized, vocational education, the Ministry higher and secondary specialized education of the Republic of Uzbekistan State educational standards for higher education (hereinafter referred to as the State educational standards) and approved curricula for specialties.
- Organize the educational process, participate in the development of the schedule, determine and control the amount of independent work of the master.
- Formation of a database of topics for Ph.D. theses on topical issues of the industry in cooperation with departments of specialization and enterprises and organizations of the Ministry.
- Conclusion of cooperation agreements with professional colleges and academic lyceums of specialized departments and the mutual organization of scientific and pedagogical practice of graduate students.
- Form draft orders for undergraduates and recommend them to the rector of the university.
- Carrying out spiritual and educational work among undergraduates, familiarizing them with the rules of etiquette.
- Organization of scientific internships for undergraduates in cooperation with enterprises and organizations of the system and development of measures to improve its effectiveness in conjunction with the departments of specialization.
- Organize and carry out work on admission to the magistracy of the university and make suggestions and comments on admission to higher organizations in cooperation with the university administration.
- To study the experience of foreign universities in the organization of master's activities, its implementation and develop measures to improve its effectiveness and application in the educational process.
- Recommendation of gifted students studying in the magistracy for state scholarships.
- Organize internships in the international department of the University on the basis of exchange programs of foreign higher educational institutions.